...durga puja special recipes…
Maha Shasti temochar chop,koraishutir kochuri ar aloo dum
Update : This post has been re edited,re photographed and re published.
What a coincidence,我又在更新这篇文章，用马哈·沙斯蒂的更好照片，after three years.
当我刚开始写博客的时候，食品摄影从来没有成为整个故事中唯一的主角，not even today but it has achieved the center stage now a days.我也屈服于它的魅力。
Koraishutir kochurior peaskachoriis regular breakfast in betway88.comBengali household,specially in winter and must have duringDurga pujo,at least in our house,when the whole family,friends,relatives will flock to devour the festive delicacies.在所有的草裙中pujoshopping,gifts,,潘德尔忙碌的，,saree显示，流言蜚语gupshups,以结尾mishti mukhthese卡乔里斯will make your mornings all the more festive and yummylicious.
On a winter morning when the mist still lingers in the sky and the sun is playing hide and seek,you sniff something fresh,从你的厨房里出来的空气中又甜又辣……是的，你不会错的！早餐是Koraishutir Kochuri…好吃…
当然，如果你看到有人在冬天的早晨买了很多青豆bazarthen definitely koraishutir kochuri is on the menu today.
Yes winter is the season when these small well-rounded green beauties peeks from their pods and their fresh,soft texture and sweetness made everybody go crazy about them.Just grease the freshly picked soft-shelled green peas with a dollop of butter and seasoned with salt and pepper or make koraishutir kochuri as demanded by everyone.What makes it stands out from the rest of the dishes is the unique combination of fried doughs (who deosnt love fried dough?) and subtly spiced fresh green peas which makes it more delectable.
但是随着食品技术的进步，冷冻青豆一年四季都在供应，so why wait till winter sets in?If you are using frozen peas make sure you have thawed it well in advance so that it can keep its sweetness.
- Green peas: 2cup
- Green Chilies: 2
- Ginger: 1"piece
- Cumin seeds (coarsely ground): 1tsp
- Peppercorns (freshly ground): 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil: 4-5tbsp (to deep fry)
- Rinse the green peas in cold water and grind them coarsely in a mixer with a pinch of salt.
- Finely chop the green chilies,peel the ginger and chop it too.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan;添加阿魏，green chilies,生姜，coarsely ground cumin seeds,新鲜磨碎的胡椒粒
- Mix it well,let it fry on low heat for couple of minutes till the aroma comes and the rawness of the peas disappear.
- Stir in the chopped cilantro and take off from the heat and keep it aside.
- Knead the refined flour with 2tbsp oil,salt and enough water (lukewarm) to make soft and pliable dough.
- Cover the dough with kitchen towel and let it rest for 10 minute.
- 把面团分成等份，用面团做成小球，flatten slightly and stuff a teaspoon of the green pea's mixture.
- Shape it into ball and roll into 3"discs.
- Heat oil and fry each kachori till crisp and golden.
- Oil should be sufficiently hot and to test it,捏一个胡椒粒大小的面团，扔进油里，如果几秒钟内上升到顶端，then the oil is sufficiently heated.
- Serve the hot green peas kachori with dum aloo or your choice of chutneys and pickles.
Have you tried these crispy deep fried puffed bread called kachori from India??