此文章已重新编辑，re-published with new photographs as we had indulge into this once again and got some time to re-shoot it.
当我回顾过去的时候，I recollect how the events in my life has chalked my destiny to become a food blogger one day,现在我意识到这不是巧合。Having lived in the gastronomical capital of India aka Kolkata for few years,它塑造了我的味觉和味道，I moved to Hyderabad for work,exactly a decade back.
这是pre-blogging时代,so what remains with me now are the warm food memories of the city.While in Hyderabad,你可以忽略查米纳（我知道真正的海得拉巴不会原谅我说过这些），但你不能忽略海得拉巴迪比里亚尼和海得拉巴迪的行话。”"黄光机"translates to"what do you want",but it sounds funny to people fromhindibelt. It is very much written in the soul of the city.只是为了进一步强调我的观点。
Hyderabadi biryani is not only world-famous but has acclaimed a universal cult status and arguably"mother of all biryanis".But this post is not about Hyderabadi biryani,这是另一道来自国家的传奇菜，被称为“基玛·比亚尼或者基玛大米/普拉奥。It goes by many name.
During my few years of stay in the city,我在很大程度上参与了这件事”biryani tribe"those who ordered biryani for every other occasion.但除了常规的印度比尔亚尼菜,我也最喜欢马尔古迪（Begumpet）的这个Kheema（是的，还有额外的H）Biryani。这真是太惊人了，就住在这样一个美妙的地方的隔壁，we were regular there for idiyaapam and more such South Indian delicacies,almost every weekend.One fine day we asked the manager to divulge the details,which fortunately he did,but without mentioning the proper ratios.Over the years Malgudi may have lost its charm to other upcoming restos but in those days it was the best.
Next onus was on me to nail the ratios of spices properly,and after few trial and error methods,I have finally arrived at this.I so wished to peek into their kitchen… Over the years it has become our family favourite.
Fragrant and spicy minced lamb or goat cooked in range of aromatic spices,和天香的巴斯马蒂米一起煮杜姆，使这道神奇的菜称为基玛比里亚尼。This is one of my favorite biryani,try this and am sure you will too fall in love with it.
- Basmati Rice: 250gm
- Minced Lamb (Keema): 300 grams
- Caramelized onion : 1 cup
- Onion (sliced): 1 large
- Cinnamon stick: 1"piece
- Cloves: 4-5
- Green Cardamom: 3-4
- A few strands of Saffron
- Red Chilli Powder: 1 tsp
- Nutmeg powder: 1tsp
- Whipped Yogurt : 3 tbsp
- Ginger – Garlic Paste: 1tbsp
- Milk (warm): ¼ cup
- Rose water and keora water: few drops
- Clarified butter (ghee) or cooking oil: 100gm
- Salt to taste
- 用少量的水彻底清洗大米，并浸泡至少30分钟。Cook the rice with one teaspoon of salt and three black cardamoms until it is just half done.Drain out the water and set aside in a large colander until last drop of the water drained out.
- Meanwhile mix the saffron in warm milk and set aside till the color appears.
- Heat the clarified butter or ghee in a skillet or deep pan;add the sliced onions and fry until it is translucent.加上月桂叶和全部香料，让其飞溅。
- 一旦羊肉被炸成金黄色，留下香味，turn off the hat and wiat for couple of minutes before adding the yoghurt.
- Mix in the whipped yogurt along with the red chilli powder and cumin powder;继续用小火煮10分钟。关掉火焰，放在一边。
- 在德科奇或任何厚底锅中准备一床米饭和一半煮熟的米饭。Spread the cooked keema or minced meat over the rice along with the saffron milk,几滴科拉和玫瑰水，并在上面撒上肉豆蔻粉。在上面盖上剩下的米饭。
- Finish it off with the caramelized onions.
- Seal the lid of the pan with dough so that the steam can not escape from it.Cook it in dum on slow heat for another 15 minutes or till done.
- Serve the hot keema biryani with your choice of accompaniments.