We are so pleased to announce that this recipe of Mirchi ka salan,尼扎姆市的特产，Hyderabad has been mentioned on Wikipedia,and unfortunately we do not know who has referred it there,must be one of our valued reader.从维基百科获得推荐被认为是认证和独创性的标志，为此，我们感谢你们所有人的喜爱，向其他人推荐，我们向那些帮助我们传播对食物的热爱的人表示感谢和感谢。
This recipe is a keeper for sure,over and over again I have made it,with same distinct and characteristic flavor.One more thing that I have discovered recently is that,需要咖喱叶的菜谱和这道味道丰富而复杂的菜，using a crushed and dried curry leaves in gravy can heighten the flavor many times.
With a tall list of ingredients and precise method,它看起来很乏味，但相信我，它值得付出一切努力。几天前，we once again enjoyed it with our guest and I took the opportunity to re shoot it once again.
Hyderabadimirchi ka salanis a very well-known classic dish from the treasure of Hyderabad cuisines and is definitely not for the faint hearted 🙂.需要很多时间，对烹饪的耐心和热情。This single dish alone defines the criterion for a passionate cook.
It was in the paradise circle where I have heard it first,天堂圈——一个购物和美食的地方，it houses restaurants that serve good Hyderabadibiryani（虽然不是最好的）和伊拉尼柴咖啡馆，then there wasDadoowho used to sell best betway88.comBengali sweets and the nearby General market for shopping,all in one place.
我们点了著名的海得拉巴迪biryani(they have another dish called基玛·比亚尼 / keema rice which is very unique to Hyderabadi cuisine) and was looking for some accompaniments,when the waiter suggested this unusual dish called""米尔卡卡萨兰".撒兰是咖喱或肉汁类菜肴的海得拉巴语。I was new then,gradually soaking the taste of Hyderabadi cuisine,尽我所能吸收安得拉辣椒的辣味，but米尔卡卡萨兰,no way.我们有它raita或大喜chutney as they use to call it,and later treat ourselves withkhubani ka meetha.
几个月后，我的一个同事，brought thismirchi ka salanin her lunch box,and persuaded me to taste it.With much reluctant I had it with dosa and I oh yes … I loved it!Popular notion is that it will be too spicy and hot,but no..it was mildly spiced (yes mild and not hot).辣椒为花生椰子肉汁提供了温和的热量。with rich and complex flavor,I was sure it is going to be on my list of recipes.By that time I have developed a taste for海得拉巴迪美食 如果你问我有没有吃过最辣的菜，那就是阿梅尔佩特的鱼地咖喱。
Since then mirchi ka salan,andHyderabadi baghara baingan（回火茄子）has become two of my favourite dish from Hyderabad and slowly with time I had learned to perfect the recipe,他们以前在海得拉巴做准备的方式。You can tone down the heat as per your tolerance level and in every case it is a win-win situation,sesame seed and peanut based nutty curries can not go wrong,他们是一个即时群众取悦。
- Green chillies : 250 g
- Cumin seeds: 2½ tsp
- Curry leaves : few
- Mustard seeds: ½ tsp
- Nigella seeds: ⅓ tsp
- Groundnuts / peanuts : ½ cup
- Cumin seeds: 1½ tsp
- Dried and crushed curry leaves : 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil : 2-3 tbsp
- 洋葱- 2，large,,
- Cilantro / coriander leaves – 3 tbsp,切碎的
- Thick tamarind pulp – 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- 洗绿色的辣椒（你很容易在印度南部的当地市场发现它）。leave the stalk intact and pat them dry.
- Slit down the middle to top and discard the seeds with the help of a spoon.These tiny seeds of chillies are real cause of the spiciness.
- Since this recipe consumes lots of time,所以试着做一些时间管理。
- Heat a tawa or griddle and dry roast the scraped coconut,sesame seeds,poppy seeds,花生，胡荽籽和孜然籽，都是分开的。
- While this is going on,heat another pan and roast the sliced onions till they turn brown.Add a pinch of salt to quicken the process of browning.
- 把烤椰子磨碎，sesame,poppy seeds,花生，coriander seeds and cumin seeds all separately in a small masala grinder / mixer.Keep it aside.
- Grind the roasted onions (remember to cool it before putting in a mixer) to a fine and smooth puree.
- Now heat some oil in a pan up to smoking hot and add the chillies carefully.一旦辣椒接触到热油，水泡会在其表面形成。
- Lightly toss the chillies in hot oil and with the help of a slotted spoon,take them out and drain on a tissue paper.
- To the same oil add the spices meant for tempering and let them splutter for few seconds.
- Add the pureed onion and mix it well,这样烤洋葱就可以吸收香料的味道。
- 接下来加入椰子酱，freshly ground sesame powder,poppy-seed powder,花生和炒几分钟，直到油分离。
- 加入红辣椒粉，turmeric powder and a pinch of salt.再炒几分钟，直到花生和椰子的皮消失。
- 加入孜然，dried curry leaves and coriander powder and mix well.
- 加入大约3杯水和稀释的罗望子果肉。Mix thoroughly,gently add the tossed green chillies to it,搅拌盖上盖子，用文火煮20分钟直到熟。
- Serve the hot mirchi ka salan with Hyderabadi biryani,the best accompaniment it can get.
- Nevertheless it taste good with steamed rice or plain roti / paratha.
Verdict: Mirch ka salan was simply fabulous.The soft and luxuriant textured chillies soaked in the creamy and mildly spiced sesame-coconut-peanut gravy with a hint of sweet and tangy tamarind will definitely entice you.
Enjoy the weekend